Coach Mentorship Grants
Coach mentorship grants are intended to provide member coaches with the opportunity to learn from an experienced mentor coach to improve the quality of gymnastics within their own club and within the Province.
Priority Order for Funding:
1. Rationale for mentorship request
2. Commitment to the mentorship program and future coaching intentions
3. Distance from a large gymnastics club
4. NCCP courses completed
- The Mentor coach will receive honorarium/hour during the visit(s)
- Travel expenses (based on gas receipts) will be paid to the Mentor coach or the applicant (depending on who is traveling)
- Photo copying of resources supplied by the Mentor coach (copying will be completed by Gym Sask)
All candidates applying for the program must meet the following criteria:
- Member in good standing of Gymnastics Saskatchewan and a local club
- Currently employed with a Saskatchewan club
- Acceptance of all parameters and expectations of the program
- Keep accurate documentation of all expenses (gas receipts, hotel receipts, clinic fees, resource materials, etc.) and submit to Gymnastics Saskatchewan.
Coach Mentorship Grant Application:
- Mentorship Coach Development Opportunity Grant 2017-2018 (WORD)
- Mentorship Coach Development Opportunity Grant 2017-2018 (PDF)
Application deadline is October 31, 2017.